Video Mount Debuts PM-LP Universal Yokeless
Low Profile Projector Mount at InfoComm 2009
The Low Profile PM-LP Comes Equipped with Adjustable Tilt and Pitch, 360 Degree Rotation,
High Load Capacity, Telescoping Mast up to 35 Inches, and is Available in Silver and Black
ORLANDO, Fla., June 17, 2009 — Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, CI, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will launch its new PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount at InfoComm 2009, held in Orlando, Fla. from June 17-19 at the Orange County Convention Center, booth 2860.
“Whether in residential, commercial, professional, house of worship, or any other application, VMP’s line of projector mounts comes complete with everything needed for a quick and easy installation,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of VMP. “With this concept in mind, VMP’s new PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount has been designed with a high-load capacity, rugged housing, low profile, tilt, full rotation, and telescoping capabilities, is compliant with most of today’s leading projectors, and is available in silver and black powder coat finishes.”
Additional PM-LP specifications include:
• Low 2.625in. mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
• Adjustable Tilt - ± 20 degrees
• Adjustable Pitch - ± 15 degrees
• Adjustable Yaw (Rotation) - 360 degrees
• Fits Most Projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5in. diameter
• Mast telescopes 23in. – 35in. from ceiling
• Cable management through the center of the mast
• Flush mount plate included
• Mounting screws (projector to mount) included
• Load capacity: 75 lbs.
• Silver powder coat finish (PM-LPB the same except with black finish)
• MSRP: $199.95
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you