MONTREAL AND CHICAGO — February 24, 2016 — Haivision, a market leader in media management and video streaming solutions, announces important new features to its Enterprise Video Platform Calypso. The new release helps organizations easily stream encrypted live video, from any location to all employees for high-profile internal live events and all hands meetings. Haivision will discuss the new release in a webinar on Thursday, February 25 at 2:00pm ET.
The Haivision Enterprise Video Platform makes it simple for organizations to stream end-to-end encrypted, high quality, live and on demand videos to employees in every office, on any device. With the platform’s addition of remote content contribution, executives can now deliver their high impact messages from any location including off-site venues like conferences, trade shows, and even hotel conference rooms, without compromising on quality or security. Haivision’s solution excels at ease of use, security and straightforward deployment.
The latest release makes live events secure and effortless with:
- End-to-end encryption: Haivision is the only enterprise video solution which offers end-to-end encryption, from encoder to player, guaranteeing that a CEO’s address and company messages remain confidential.
- Easy administration: The release features a user-friendly scheduling tool allowing authenticated employees to easily stream internal live events without the need for IT involvement. With step-by-step scheduling and sharing workflows, high quality live events can be set up in minutes. Users can choose to stream single or multiple sources simultaneously, broadcasting multiple camera angles, or people plus content, including presentation slides and full motion video.
- Flexible experience: Watching the live event can be done from anywhere, on any device. A beautiful in-browser and mobile experience will encourage employee engagement. Companies can extend the experience to existing intranet portals like SharePoint, or internal social media platforms so employees can easily find and share live events.
- Fast deployment: The Haivision Enterprise Video Platform is a streamlined solution, making it one of the fastest deployments and least intrusive ways to stream live internal company events. Haivision builds both the hardware and software, allowing for a cohesive integration.
- Hybrid cloud: Haivision’s partnership with Microsoft Azure and AWS Marketplace, allows companies to leverage hybrid cloud deployments and deliver the highest quality, secure, live video to internet connected employees without the need to deploy additional hardware.
“As we’ve proved with deployments at Fortune 100 companies, we’re disrupting enterprise video by bringing simplicity to a marketplace full of solutions that over promise and fail to meet expectations,” said Bruce “Zip” Zieper, vice president of product management, enterprise, at Haivision. “Our ultimate goal is to ensure that our customers can focus on what’s important to them – high value messages that engage and inform employees."
Haivision, a private company founded in 2004, provides media management and video streaming solutions that help the world’s leading organizations communicate, collaborate and educate. Haivision is recognized as one of the most influential companies in video by Streaming Media and one of the fastest growing companies by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago, with regional offices located throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and South America. Learn more at haivision.com.
Avidex Industries, LLC
8509 154th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052