LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jan. 5, 2011 – Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing printing solutions, today introduced the Epson WorkForce® 840 all-in-one and the Epson WorkForce 60 printer, the World’s fastest automatic double-sided printing1 solutions for high print volume small offices and micro businesses*.
Epson’s Premier High Productivity All-in-One Printer for the Busy Small Office
The WorkForce 840 is the ideal printing solution for high print volume, multi-tasking environments that require maximum speed and flexibility. It provides businesses with high performance and productivity features including blazingly fast single- and double-sided print speeds – 15 ISO ppm black and 9.3 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.4 ISO ppm black and 5.4 ISO ppm color two-sided2. The WorkForce 840 also includes a 500-sheet input capacity to load a full ream of paper, and ships with Extra-High Capacity ink cartridges capable of printing up to 1,000 sheets.
The WorkForce 840 offers a smart, easy-to-use 7.8” touch control panel with a large 3.5” high resolution color LCD to quickly access all printer functions, a built-in two-sided 30-page Automatic Document Feeder to copy, scan and fax two-sided documents, and built-in memory card slots and USB drive port. Engineered for space efficiency, its industrial design is 32 percent smaller than the leading competitor.
Several WorkForce 840 features provide business users with environmental and cost-saving benefits, including:
- Auto duplex scanning, copying and printing – saves up to 50 percent of paper supply
- Scan-to-PDF, -PC and -email – for archiving documents and images digitally
- Printing or copying multiple pages on one sheet – saves up to 75 percent of paper supply
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers3, saving energy and money
“The WorkForce 840 and Workforce 60 models were developed with the business user in mind, and expands Epson’s already robust line of business ink jet printers and all-in-ones,” said Rodrigo Catalan, product manager, Business Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. “We understand that small and home-based offices with high print volume needs require a fast, reliable, and easy-to-operate printing solution that is cost-effective and produces top-quality output, and these models deliver on all fronts.”
Built for Business – Epson WorkForce 60 Printer
The WorkForce 60 delivers fast single- and double-sided print speeds – 15 ISO ppm black and 7.1 ISO ppm color single-sided; 7.4 ISO ppm black and 4.7 ISO ppm color two-sided2 – to help keep businesses running at full speed. Packaged in a sleek industrial design, it also includes a 250-sheet input capacity, and provides a reliable solution to small business owners that require professional looking prints in high volume.
Additional Features of the WorkForce 840 and 60:
- Built-in Wi-Fi® n4 and Ethernet compatible for network printing with the latest routers available
- Epson exclusive instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra inks for fade6, smudge- and water7-resistant prints
- Direct printing from mobile devices5
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant-drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- ENERGY STAR® qualified and RoHS compliant to help preserve the environment
- Designed to be recycled8
- Epson MicroPiezo® print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you