LONG BEACH, Calif. – June 10, 2020 – In an age of new learning, Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide,1 today announced eight new laser display models for educators – the interactive BrightLink® 735Fi and 725Wi and non-interactive PowerLite® 725W, 720, L200SW, L200SX, L200W, and L200X. Educators are quickly adapting to new, untraditional forms of teaching and are looking for different ways to captivate and inspire students. Offering long-throw, short-throw, ultra short-throw and interactive models, the new displays support a variety of teaching environments. Equipped with a virtually maintenance-free laser light source,2 they deliver big, bright images, which is crucial while teaching more spread out classes in the new social distancing classrooms.
"While we still don't know exactly what next year's classrooms will look like, we do know that there is no way to replace a good teacher," said Mark Hess, executive director for instruction, technology and assessment, Walled Lake Consolidated School District. "Bright, engaging content is more important than ever as our teachers help students learn, whether they are in the classroom or learning from home. Epson is continually innovating to meet the needs of educators and that is why we have chosen their display technology for our teachers."
Epson's new flexible laser display solutions are optimized for schools, helping boost student engagement, collaboration and creativity. A major advantage when compared to traditional flat panels is that educators get valuable whiteboard space back when the projector is turned off. Different from other classroom display technology, the BrightLink 735Fi offers ultra-wide 110-inch, 16:6 images supporting split screen and side-by-side viewing from multiple sources. Educators can present multiple streams and whiteboard displays simultaneously for enhanced content sharing and collaboration.
"Always keeping teachers and students in mind, we continue to deliver high-quality solutions that allow teachers to connect with and inspire their students," said Tom Piche, product manager, projectors, Epson America Inc. "In today's classrooms, it's important for teachers to have these large and reliable displays to accommodate more spread out, social distanced classes."
Epson's latest offerings also include non-interactive PowerLite models to pair with pre-installed interactive whiteboards for classrooms in need of short-throw solutions. Additional features on the new BrightLink and PowerLite models include:
- Flexible image sizes – The BrightLink 735Fi projects Full HD content, ultra-wide 110-inch, 16:6 images or 100-inch, 16:9 images, offering up to 77 percent more viewing area than 75-inch flat panels
- Budget-smart solutions – BrightLink interactive projectors offer the lowest-cost-image per square inch vs. interactive flat panel displays3
- Ultimate interactivity – The new BrightLink projectors offer dual pen- and optional touch-enabled interactivity4 for up to eight users to collaborate at once
- Remarkable image quality – Displays bright, colorful, content from 60 inches up to 300 inches on virtually any wall for larger, more flexible images
- Easy wireless display – Built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi with wireless sharing via Miracast-enabled devices or Epson iProjection™ software allows educators to connect, display and share content simultaneously to/from up to 50 connected devices
- Lasting reliability and durability – Virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps2 to replace
- Fast, simple setup – Be up and running in no time, Epson laser projectors turn on and off instantly, delivering vivid images with no warm-up or cool-down period needed
Award-winning service and support – Epson's best-in-class, three-year, full-unit replacement limited warranty along with free technical phone support for the life of the product
Epson also offers the Brighter Futures® program, a unique sales and support initiative available specifically for schools. Designed to help educators select and implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets, Brighter Futures offers special pricing, dedicated education account managers, and toll-free technical support for all Epson projectors and associated accessories.
For additional information, visit https://epson.com/projectors-education.