Black Box Slim-Net CAT6A patch cables feature a low-profile design that saves space and reduces clutter in crowded telecom rooms, data centers, and other high-density 10G networking applications. When you calculate this 28-AWG physical cable area in bundles and in patching connections, you actually save more than 50 percent space when compared to traditional cables.
Easier Cable Handling
Because there's more space between patched 28-AWG cables, there's more space for your fingers during installs and MACs. An added benefit is improved airflow and port visibility.
Reduced Cable Management
These 28-AWG cables have a small footprint and great flexibility, making it easy to route them without a cable manager. In addition, you can gain more than 50 percent space in vertical cable managers.
Conserve Rack Space
A major benefit of 28-AWG cables is they allow you to put more cables in high-density 1U or 2U patch panels, freeing up valuable rack units. You can also eliminate or reduce the number of horizontal cable managers, opening up even more space.
Big Performance in a Small Cable
Black Box Slim-Net cables meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance standards, ensuring the transmission of your 10G Ethernet signaling. They feature a robust construction that includes 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity. These cables have connectors designed for the insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. They also feature snagless boots that provide extra strain relief and prevent connector damage due to cable snags during installation. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's Slim-Net line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- Slim-Net cables a low-profile design to save space in high-density applications
- This 0.161" diameter 28-AWG cable is nearly half the diameter of standard cabling
- This cable reduces clutter, enhances airflow and improves heat dissipation
- Cabling meets ANSI/TIA-568-C2 performance standards
- Cable tested to 500-MHz CAT6A industry standard
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation