Peerless-AV® Introduces New SmartMount™ Carts and Stands to “Get it Right” in Educational, Residential, Corporate, and Commercial Applications
AURORA, Ill. – March 19, 2015 – Peerless-AV®, the leader in innovative audio and video solutions and accessories, is pleased to announce the expansion of its line of SmartMount™ video carts and stands.
To fit seamlessly into any environment, Peerless-AV’s new line of SmartMount™ carts and stands offer a clean and aesthetically pleasing appearance. These new products offer the ultimate solution for virtually any location making them ideal for a variety of applications, including K-12 and higher education institutions, commercial/corporate buildings, and residential homes.
In lieu of purchasing multiple displays for multiple rooms, users can now order one display and create a mobile solution that is used in numerous locations, helping everyone to “Get it Right” while saving time and money. In addition, all new SmartMount™ carts and stands are UL tested and certified, ensuring the safety of the products that enable mobility without the fear of tipping or structural failure.
The new line of Peerless-AV SmartMount™ carts and stands include the following –
Ideal for Educational, Commercial and Residential Applications:
• SR560M – Flat Panel mobile display cart for general viewing capabilities.
• SR575M – Flat Panel mobile display cart for general viewing capabilities; offers tool-less display height adjustment.
• SR598 – Flat Panel mobile display cart for general viewing capabilities; best for extra large displays.
• SS560M/SS560F – Stands with (SS560M) and without (SS560F) metal shelf for general display stand applications.
• SS560G – Stand with gloss finish and glass shelf for residential and office applications.
Ideal for Commercial and Corporate Applications:
• SR555E – Dual display video conferencing in corporate settings in which aesthetics are key and all components can be hidden from sight; accommodates side-by-side 40-55" displays.
• SR575E – Single display video conferencing in corporate settings in which aesthetics are key and all components can be hidden from sight; accommodates 32-75" display.
• SR555M – Dual display video conferencing for education or commercial applications.
Ideal for Conference Centers/Universities/Hospitality Applications:
• SR575K/SS575K – Kiosk cart and stand for way-finding and interactive applications; SR575K features wheels.
“We're excited to announce these new additions to our cart and stand solutions because we believe in providing users with quality products at a reasonable price point,” said Nick Belcore, Executive Vice President, Peerless-AV. “The new carts and stands offer functionality, safety, and aesthetics that will not only save the user money, but look great while doing so.”
All new Peerless-AV SmartMount™ carts and stands will be available for purchase starting in March 2015 through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution network.
For additional information about Peerless-AV, please visit www.peerless-av.com, www.facebook.com/PeerlessAV, and twitter.com/PeerlessAV.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of audiovisual solutions. From its award-winning mounts and wireless audio systems to indoor/outdoor kiosks and the industry’s first fully sealed outdoor displays, Peerless-AV aims to Get it Right by fulfilling both integrators’ needs for ease of installation and service, and end-users’ dreams in residential and commercial applications.
Based in Aurora, IL, Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.
| Powered by AV-iQ