LifeSize Transit, LifeSize Bridge and LifeSize Control equip organizations with solutions intelligently optimized for their networks
- LifeSize Transit: The SIP/H.323 firewall and NAT traversal solution now enables faster, easier deployment options for people inside and outside an organization. IT administrators have more choice and flexibility in how they deploy and manage through the virtualized options now available in LifeSize Transit Server's VMware® option.
- LifeSize Bridge: LifeSize's game-changing multipoint control unit (MCU) now offers the ability to collaborate with larger groups (up to 48 people on a single bridge call) and accelerate productivity – connecting more people in more locations. Along with 48-way video calling, LifeSize Bridge 1.1 includes 10 additional enhancements critical for enterprise deployments.
- LifeSize Control: The industry's most open and interoperable video management solution has expanded integration with LifeSize and other leading video conferencing vendors' products. LifeSize Control now offers greater control and management of the video environment with LifeSize Transit users including automatic LifeSize Transit account provisioning for LifeSize® Desktop™ and LifeSize endpoints.
- LifeSize Bridge 1.1 is expected to be available in the third calendar quarter of 2011 for $64,999 U.S. MSRP; an additional license for 48-way calling capacity will be available for $14,999 U.S. MSRP
- LifeSize Transit 3.5 is now available at the following prices:
- LifeSize Control 5.5 is expected to be available in the third calendar quarter of 2011 for $249 per seat (50 or more seat license)