Dukane Introduces the 8107HWI, Ultra Short Throw Interactive Projector
The Interactive 8107HWI features an ultra short throw distance to allow placement where the user shadow does not appear, plus new dual sensor interactive operation. The Hitachi Starboard Software transforms lessons into creative opportunities to inspire learning, which the interactive 8107HWI allows you to use. Other features include:
- Ultra Short Throw (4 to 15 inch)
- WXGA (1280 x 800) Resolution
- 2500 ANSI Lumens
- Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
- Contrast ratio of 2000 to 1
- Large Hybrid filter, 4000 hours
- Built-In Anti-Theft security
- 10W Audio out
- Wall, Ceiling or floor mount
- New easy wall arm mounting
- No Shadow/No glare
- Perfect Fit 2 for easy setup
- Mic Input and audio pass through in standby mode
- Interactive operation with both IR and Ultrasonic pen sensor technology for super fast response and no dead spots. Pen provides left and right click capability.
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
For more than fifty years, Dukane’s Audio Visual Products Division has provided schools around the world with technology solutions that helped increase student learning. With a network of trained professional dealers available to provide personal and localized sales support, Dukane is committed to meeting each customer’s particular needs.
Since 1922, Dukane has been involved in the development of systems and equipment for the educational, commercial, and industrial markets. Today, the company is divided into two operating divisions which produce diversified product offerings including audio visual presentation equipment and ultrasonic assembly
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you